Monday 15 July 2013

July 15th 2013

Climbing back on a speeding wagon

So, after a couple of weeks off the diet and generally eating and drinking whatever I like, I'm starting another 4 week stretch of the diet.

To recap, in the last month I managed to lose a stone in total through 2 weeks of extreme diet and exercise and then 2 weeks of just taking it easy. I like the idea of the shorter goals as they're much more satisfying to achieve.

So as of today I'm back on it. I managed to fast again from last night to lunchtime today and I'm currently sat outside enjoying the sun. It's far too warm for any walking right now, I'm just enjoying the sun without working up too much of a sweat.

I'm not visiting the gym tonight because I'm utterly exhausted and frankly, I have too much to do tonight, so I'll be going tomorrow and I'll weigh myself then. I know I've put some of that stone back on, I can feel it in myself and in my clothes, but I'm not worried overall.

My goal for this month (taking me to the middle of August) is to lose another stone. I'm wanting to have load about 4 and a half stone by Christmas so a stone a month between now and December, allowing for some slightly missed targets is something I feel is perfectly achievable.

But the focus is 14lbs in the next four weeks. I managed that much in two weeks last month, so I'm confident that I can manage it.

I'll update tomorrow when I've weighed myself

No comments:

Post a Comment