Monday 1 July 2013

July 1st 2013

Hello... is there anyone still there?

Rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated, though rumours that I've fallen off the wagon are pretty much spot on.

I haven't posted in a couple of weeks due to a tumultuous time in my personal life (before you start, don't ask, I wont tell). Because of these issues, I haven't been exercising like I have before and I have been eating more out of necessity than of desire, so I've been eating crap.

Not literally of course, but I haven't been eating with a diet in mind. I've just been eating what I can find when I can find it.

I've also had a bout of what can be described as either food poisoning or stomach flu. Either way, I spent most of last week off work, within sprinting distance of a toilet. Bad times.

I'm posting again today because, of course, today is the final day of this first month. Yes, this is the last weigh day before my work event so I can see how much I've (hopefully) lost in total.

As of the last time weigh day came around (two weeks ago), I had lost almost a stone in weight. I don't think I will have lost much more than that if I'm honest, but I'm hopeful that I haven't put any back on.

I will be heading to the gym tonight for the first time in a fortnight to weigh myself and get back into some form of exercising ahead of the work event on thursday which will be a chance for me to really blow out and have a good eat and drink with some colleagues.

I'll post my latest statistics up tonight, fingers crossed everything is still reducing.

No comments:

Post a Comment