Friday 21 June 2013

June 21st 2013

Hello again

I know I haven't posted for a few days. I'm not going to go into the details, but suffice to say, I'm dealing with some issues at the minute so blogging hasn't been on the top of my agenda.

For that matter, neither has diet or exercise. I haven't been to the gym since monday, but I have been trying my best to continue with walks during the day at work, making sure, at the very least I get out once a day. It's not the level of intensity I was wanting to maintain, but it's better than nothing I guess.

This weekend I go to get measured for my suit for the work event. I know I haven't lost as much as I want to , especially in inches, but I'm confident I can get something nice.

I'm hoping to get to the gym tonight and get some frustration out on the treadmill. It's always fun to spend a friday night in a gym, isn't it?

I'll probably post again to let you all know how the suit fitting goes. I may even supply a picture, but only if you're all good and are playing nice out there.

I really need to lay off the coffee... that got a bit weird there, did it?

No comments:

Post a Comment