Monday 10 June 2013

June 10th 2013 part 2

Ah, weigh in day.

On my last health kick I elected to do fortnightly weigh ins because I was working at a much gentler pace (I.e, eating normally), however, being on such a limited time frame, I have no choice but to weigh in every Monday. So here it goes:

Weight: 26.1 stone

I've lost half a stone. In a week. 7lbs, in under 7 days! Mint. But it doesn't stop there, no sir. There's also my measurements:

Chest: 52"
Stomach: 61"
Bicep: 12.5"
Thigh: 31"

So, from last week, that's 2 inches off my chest, one inch off my stomach, an inch off my arms and an inch increase to my thighs.

So despite my thighs getting bigger (putting that down to all the walking and cardio work building muscle) it's still a net reduction in body mass, which is aces in my book.

So there, proof that this ridiculous diet regime works. At this rate, I stand to have lost two stone by the end of this month, which if I can achieve would be amazing.

As per last week, here's a photo for the comparison gallery:


Now, what I noticed scanning between the two pictures is that my stomach has changed shape, so although its only an actual inch reduction in size, it's beginning to lift up slightly, which is what happened last time I lost weight.

The biggest problem I have with my midsection is my hips. They're such a stupid shape. Honestly, my body is mental. Those are what give me grief trying to get clothes to fit, so from tomorrow I'm going to attack them in a significant way.

Tomorrow, as well as the walking, the diet and the gym, I'm going to start P90X high intensity training. Hopefully that should shock my midsection into buggering off.

Regardless though, I'm still happy with my progress this week. Hopefully next week I can report just as good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment