Wednesday 5 June 2013

June 5th 2013

Man, I'm tired.

This diet really takes it out of you, energy wise. With me trying to shock my body into using up its stores of fat and carbs, it's leaving me very tired. Apparently it'll get better by Friday. I sincerely hope it does.

I'm still utterly hungry but I'm getting used to the hunger pans and I'm trying not to clock watch up until 1230 when I can eat today. It's only an hour and a half from this point, but it does feel like a million miles away.

I've tried going for a walk this morning but the blisters on my feet are making it difficult. I definitely don't think I'll be hitting 5 miles today. Lets call today a kind of rest day, still doing exercise but massively reducing the intensity.

In news unrelated to the diet (but related to health), I've now made it a month without smoking. I don't feel the need to smoke any more and it's not bothering me to be around smokers. Also, I've saved a fair chunk of cash, as demonstrated by the NHS Quit Smoking app right here:


If I can do that, I can lose weight again. After all, that only took a month, so this idea of taking things a month at a time should hopefully work for weight loss too.

No comments:

Post a Comment