Wednesday 5 June 2013

June 5th 2013 part two

Seriously tired...

Today hasn't been anywhere near as intense as yesterday was. I've managed one walk today. My feet are still blistered and sore from yesterday, which puts the kybosh on walking.

I was planning on doing a bit of exercise at home but, I didn't. Simple enough. I'm far too tired. In fact, my eyes are still burning, I'm that tired.

I didn't have any nuts with me at work today so I came home from the office hungry enough to chew through a wall. On this diet of mine, I'm allowed up to 100g of carbs a day, though the idea is to minimise that as much as possible. My lunch (which was the same as yesterday) contains about 4g of carbs, so I have pretty much my entire day's allowance to play with.

So tonight's tea consisted of chilli, broccoli and potato waffles. That's right, potato waffles. Going off the package breakdowns, the portion of chilli worked out at 50g of carbs, the broccoli is free and the waffles were only 30g of carbs in total. Really nice, really different dinner and completely within the constraints of the diet. Win.

Tonight is the weekly visit to a friends house where we normally engage in beers to break up the week. Now, for the last 4 weeks I've not been drinking anyway and bringing pop but because I'm being so strict I can only really bring water. Big bottle of flavoured water it is, then.

However, I maintain, so tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment