Monday 3 June 2013

June 3rd, 2013 part two

Hi again

So, as I promised, I have some more details for you all. I weighed myself at the gym and I've had myself measured. It's slightly grim reading but we all start somewhere:

Weight: 26.7 stone
Chest: 54"
Waist: 64"
Bicep: 13"
Thigh: 30"

So what we can glean from that is that yes, I'm a fat bastard.

Self deprecation aside, this means I'm exactly back to my heaviest weight when I started in 2011. This is annoying on several levels. Firstly, it means all the hard work I put in during 2011 has been wasted and secondly, I appear to have put all of that weight back on my stomach. Bastard body.

Anyway, I visited the gym for the first time in ages and managed to have a nice workout. 10 minutes on the exercise bike, 20 mins of resistance then 10 minutes on the cross trainer. Not bad considering my fitness is back to 0. And that I've already walked 2 miles today too.

Diet wise, I had a large, carb loaded dinner tonight. It's going to be my last carb heavy meal for 10 days, I enjoyed it.

Last of all for today, here is my weekly picture. I'll post one every Monday so you can get a visual idea of how I'm doing. If anyone notices any change before I do, please let me know.


Night all

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment