Monday 19 August 2013

19th August Part 2

Erm.... yeah, alright then :-/


So, I went to the gym tonight and got my initial weigh in. It's not pretty.

27st 2lbs

Thats 172.5kg, or 380lbs.

This is officially the heaviest I've ever been. Seriously, I've never been this big before in my life. I'm actually disgusted at myself.

The gym session didn't go well either. My fitness has dropped so much I could barely manage half an hour of light cardio. I'm such a mess right now.

However, onwards an upwards. There's only so long I can sit mithering at myself for letting myself go so badly, especially considering how hard I worked in June.

So this is the way I'm looking at it; I managed to go to the gym tonight when I could have easily stayed home, I've been tracking my food and come well under my daily allowance and I'm back at the start of a hard process.

I know it won't take long to start losing weight again, so I'm not allowing myself to be demoralised by this.

I'm going to try. I have to try. I don't want to be this size forever.

Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment